Membership At ICCCI
How To Become A Member of ICCCI ?
We already have hundreds of Indian Companies as our members.With increasing pace in India China Trade & Business,more & more Indian companies are seeking memebership of ICCCI.We already have our presence in China through our honorary representative who is based in Beijing. We are currently in advance negotiations with chinese authorities for establishing our representative office in Chengdu city of Sichuan province.
Eligibility: All bonafide business companies/houses/organization/institutions are eligible to become members of ICCCI. However any entity which has been blacklisted by any government organization or by any other registered legal body will not be considered for the membership of the Chamber. Membership is also open to all chinese companies who wish to have trade/commerce/business transaction in India.
Some Tips To The Members
- All members must go through the News Bulletin published online by this Chamber and note down the guidelines for doing business with China.
- The advisories issued from time to time by this Chamber must be heeded by all members & as far as possible abide by them.
- While the members are free to do business with any company in China, it would be advisable to first ascertain the credibility of Chinese companies through this Chamber.
- All members should also first obtain advice of this Chamber before doing any business transaction through online portal.
- In case of the dispute with any Chinese company the members should keep this Chamber informed. This Chamber also independently takes up such cases with the government authorities in China through proper channel.
- All members will ensure that annual membership renewal fee must be paid to this Chamber in the first week of April every year.
- The senior officials or their representatives of the member companies must attend the seminars or matchmaking meetings whenever organized by this Chamber.
- The Chamber will give prior intimation to all members regarding the business or industrial exhibition of various products taking place either in India or China.
- The Chamber will also inform all the members about the date and time when any business delegation from China visits India.
- It is also advised that whenever any of our member companies organizes a business visit to China this Chamber may be informed. A feedback after the visit may be forwarded to this Chamber.
Download: Membership Form