What Member Companies can expect:
In Order to promote bilateral trade between India,China,Hong Kong & Macao in all industries,ICCCI provides a number of services.Some of them are listed below:
- How To Begin: Provides the new members guidelines of doing business in China.
- Economic Scene across: Informs the existing members about the current duty structure & amendments if any prevailing in China.
- Legalities: Helps in drafting / finalizing and signing the contracts or deeds with Chinese companies.
- Match Making: Arrange match making meetings between its members & their counterparts in China by inviting Chinese delegations to India.
- Exhibition: Promoting exhibitions in India & China & encourage members to participate in the same.
- Exim data: Maintaining database & ready reckoner on exporters / importers, manufacturers & retailers in different industries for different products & services.
- Hand Holding: Help members open business in China.
- Remain Up to date : Obtain up-to-date information on taxation policies in China.
- Beware: From time to time issue a list of "Do's" & "Don'ts" for the benefit of member companies.
- Communication: Arrange & provide translation & Interpretation facilities to the members whenever required.
Invitation: It is also an undeniable truth that India & China, which represent almost 40% of the world population, offer a potentially exciting business environment and immense trade opportunities. More than one thousand business houses / companies are already enjoying the membership of our Chamber and the number is going up with each passing day. We invite you to join us as our new member & avail of our linkages in China, Macao and Hong Kong.
Teaching Chinese Language: To overcome the language barrier and impart education in Chinese language, the Chamber has launched Chinese language education programme in Mumbai and also provides interpretation, translation, promotion services in Chinese. ICCCI Website (www.indiachinachamber.com) can host homepage for Indian and Chinese enterprises in both Chinese and English.